Hologic Selenia Digital Mammography.
Digital Mammography Hologic offers a complete line of digital mammography products designed to fit virtually every institutional budget and objective — without sacrificing image quality.
Image quality is the key to early detection. That’s why we invest millions of dollars each year in research and development to push the boundaries of imaging technology and why the industry has come to expect the best image quality from Hologic.
KLAS has named Hologic the best overall digital mammography vendor from 2008 – 2013.1 The Hologic Selenia Dimensions breast tomosynthesis system, the first commercially available system of its kind for breast cancer screening and diagnosis, received the second highest overall performance score of the 10 Best in KLAS medical equipment categories and ranked first in its category.
• In 2011, the Selenia Dimensions mammography system won gold in the Medical Design Excellence Award (MDEA) for innovation in design and engineering.
• In 2012, Millennium picked Hologic as the U.S. market leader in breast imaging and CAD systems. The exceptional image quality provided by all Hologic Selenia digital mammography systems incorporate these critical elements:
• Amorphous selenium direct capture detector technology. This completely eliminates light diffusion for optimal clarity and exquisite image quality.
• Hologic’s patented High Transmission Cellular (HTC™) grid technology that delivers high contrast images by significantly reducing radiation scatter without increasing dose.
Selenia Performance package
The Selenia Performance package is an ideal solution for centers that are looking for Hologic’s high quality digital breast imaging for screening and diagnostic mammography at a practical price point. It’s an excellent alternative to computed radiography (CR) or screen-film mammography. Features:
• Advanced next-generation detector
• Tungsten X-ray tube
• Acquisition workstation console
• Three screening and three diagnostic compression paddles
• ImageChecker® CAD
• Windows 7 operating software
SecurView DX workstation.
Efficient and interactive diagnostic tools, our SecurView DX
diagnostic workstation has been optimized to support the Selenia Dimensions® breast
tomosynthesis system, with novel workflow tools to ensure accurate and efficient review
of both 2D and breast tomosynthesis exams.
• Speed adjustable cine loop
• User selectable slabbing mode
• Co-registered 2D & 3D images
• A full range of workflow solutions, customizable to your needs